- Input voltage range: 180-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Inbuilt constant current driver included
- No control gear should be in the circuit
- Ambient temp: -20 to 50°C
- Not suitable for dimming
- Suitable for 2-way switching
- Suitable for use with PIR or Microwave sensors
- IP rating: IP20
Choose various payment options. Paypal, Credit Card
Fully insured deliveries - Fast Dispatch!
Great Australian Company for over 30 years based out of South East QLD.
Corn 25W LED E27 Frosted Diffuser Globe / Warm White 3000K - ELLIP01
Warranty: 2-year replacement warranty
LED lamps have a lifespan, are energy-saving and convenient because you don’t have to replace the bulbs for years. They are minimal in appearance, so you can get a more clean–lined and a modern look. The Ellip series Corn Lamp provides a great solution as a replacement to traditional high intensity discharge (HID) lamps.
Featuring a low wattage, high lumen output lamp in a compact design and replaces the need for remote control gear. The 25W model can replace a 70W Metal Halide Lamp incomparable output, with the advantage of less operating heat, less power consumption, and standard 240V operation (old gear needs to be removed and bypassed).
Offers a wide 360° beam angle and the choice of Warm White (3000K), and Cool White (5000K) colour temperatures. Suitable for most bollard lights, post lights, and industrial lighting such as low bays.
- - Input voltage: 180-240V AC 50/60Hz
- - Wattage: 25W
- - LED chips: 24 Piece S5 LED
- - Lamp Base: E27
- - Colour Temperature: 3000K (Warm White)
- - Lumens: 1700 Lumens
- - Inbuilt constant current driver included
- - No control gear should be in the circuit
- - Driver output voltage: 72V
- - Housing: PC
- - Heat sink: Die cast aluminium
- - Power factor: >0.5
- - Ambient temp: -20 to 50°C
- - Suitable for 2-way switching
- - Suitable for use with PIR or Microwave sensors
- - CRI: 80
- - Dimmable: No
- - Beam Angle: 350°
- - IP Rating: IP20
- - Lifespan (hrs): 25,000hrs
- - Diameter: 75mm
- - Height: 235mm